As a medical professional, you are burdened with a unique set of financial obstacles that few in other professions encounter:
- Education requirements that limit your earnings into your late 20’s or early 30’s, while simultaneously creating substantial student loan debt
- Increased risk for substantial loss of income due to disability
- Increased professional and personal liability risk due to the nature of your profession
- Increased financial risk due to immediate and significant income increase when transitioning from trainee to professional
- For practice owners, the requirement to be proficient and split your time acting as a business owner and medical professional
We fully understand these issues you face, and possess the direct knowledge, tools, and experience to help you prepare for and overcome them. Through the Consolidated Planning Process and Consolidated Business Planning Process, we will help you develop a plan tailored to your unique circumstances as they relate to the medical profession.
Disability Insurance Inquiry
We get it. Disability Insurance isn't all that simple. And if you're like most, you probably have a few questions. Click here to fill out a short form and we'll be in touch to give you answers.